The term “Ledger Consulting” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Fort Worth, Texas. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific needs.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are the property of their respective owners and are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator. Intuit, the Intuit Logo, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, ProAdvisor Program, and others are registered trademarks and / or registered service marks of Intuit, Inc. or one of it’s subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website( s ). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website ( s ).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Other brands or product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners, should be treated as such, and may be registered in various jurisdictions.
- The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
A. Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you and your business – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information to prepare your income tax returns and may also provide various tax and financial planning services at your request.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
- interviews and phone calls with you.
- letters or e-mails from you.
- tax return or financial planning organizers, and
- financial history questionaires.
B. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable code of professional conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
To comply with a valid and enforceable subpoena or summons.
Other court ordered circumstances.
If you provide a written request for us to share the information with a third party.
C. Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about your or your business to employees of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, our code of professional conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where applicable. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your needs. We value your business and are committed to protecting your privacy. We hope you view our firm as your most trusted advisor, and we will work to continue earning your trust. Please call if you have any questions or if we can be of any further service.